[GRASSLIST:3725] Re: help

H. Bowman ihatejunkyabastards at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 23:51:36 EDT 2002

--- Patricia.Jarrin at macosa.com wrote:
> Hola que tal,
> me encuentro realizando un trabajo en GRASS5 y he tenido dificultad en
> usar
> algunos modulos.
> Me podrian ayudar, mis dudas son las siguientes:

Babel Fish Translation, In English:
Hello that so, I am making a work in GRASS5 and have had difficulty in
using some modulos. They podrian to help to me, my doubts are the
following ones:

1. As they are the steps to obtain a DEM from Curves of Nivel(este file
has an extension dxf). That is the process that I need is from contours,
to happen to raster, soon to interpolate and to obtain the DEM. As they
are the steps that I must follow?

2. Another doubt is like obtaining a map in format to raster from a file
in format ASCII? 3.Como to make the sobreposition of 4 maps that are in
format to raster to obtain a single data. 4.Como handles to GRASS the
structure of archives that is maps to raster, maps vector.

Thanks for its aid. I wait for its answer soon. Thanks.