[GRASSLIST:5110] r.watershed compatible with floating point rasters?

Brad Corner brad.corner at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 28 14:26:20 EST 2002

Hi.

 I am just getting my feet wet with Grass 5 so I apologise if this sounds trivial.

 I have a dem I am trying to process with r.watershed but my output files keep returning no values in 1kb data files.  There are no error messages and I have changed the threshold values multiple times (each time much lower) to see if there is any change.  Can r.watershed work with float point values?

Thanks,
 Brad Corner