[GRASSLIST:5118] Reclassification

Miha STAUT mihastaut at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 15:13:28 EST 2002

Hi all,

It is not really a question but a suggestion I am making. I am just
wondering if it would be possible to change the r.reclass which is among the
most often used commands in a way it would leave the rest of the values the
way they were and only reclassify the entered ones in the non interactive
mode too. In addition this would enable to treat floating point data in
r.reclass instead of r.mapcalc. I think the applicability would increase in
this way as you usually only want to change just a few values and not the
whole map. I am a plain user with no experience in programming. That is why
I am seeking the answers why did not you do it yet or why you are not doing
it.

Miha Staut