[GRASSLIST:4699] RE: Categories in v.in.dxf

Miha STAUT mihastaut at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 05:24:27 EDT 2002

Hi, Antonio

Thanks for the tip, but are you completely sure that "v.in.dxf" has a
parameter like "category"? I looked in all the helps of Grass5.0.0. (if
there may be any difference) and they do not mention it. I also tried the
command with your suggestion on blind and it did not work. The program
outputs a message like "sorry, there is no parameter named category".

Miha Staut