[GRASSLIST:4854] v.to.sites -a only exports nodes, not all verticies

H. Bowman ihatejunkyabastards at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 06:42:49 EST 2002

Hi -

When running, v.to.sites -a on a vector-line, only the nodes apear to be
exported to the sites file, not all verticies.

v.out.ascii gets me to the data, but this isn't ideal..

feature; bug; or am I doing something wrong?

command:
v.to.sites -a in=coastline output=milf_coastline

GRASS 5.0.0 (August 2002)
Linux 2.4.19  i686   Debian Sarge(Testing)
original vector data came from a Shape file, v.support run, displays fine.

thanks