[GRASSLIST:4546] dxf export

andres javier garcia garcia andresjavier.garcia at wanadoo.es
Fri Sep 20 07:51:32 EDT 2002

Hi;
I've exported dxf files from ascii vect grass maps. And had some problems.
I've seen that in the dxf file there are some entries of the type:
AV_ALJAUQUE at ALJAUQUE

It seems that this is a source of problem when I try to open the file with
Autocad or even to import it to grass. So I've removed the @ALJAUQUE part of
these entries and now everything seems to be all right. (I can re-import it
to grass o r open ot with another program).

I don't think it is a problem of my system but general.

Wouldn't it be better to not add this reference, to the mapset of origin, in
the dxf file?

Just to let you know

Best regards