[GRASSLIST:5959] r.water.outlet ??

Brad Corner brad.corner at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 4 00:33:50 EST 2003

Hi

  I've recently installed grass5.0 on my windowsXP machine.  Now I guess
that makes it WinGrass.

  Ok.. I've gotten it installed and was putting it through its paces
regarding raster processing but I can't seem to get r.water.outlet to
work.  It almost seems like it hasn't been installed from the precompiled
binary.  Weird.. I've just checked the default directory
(cygwin\usr\local\grass5\bin) and no r.water.outlet?

  Can anyone offer some advice or instruction.. This function would be very
helpful for an analysis I am completing.

  Thanks, brad