[GRASSLIST:6077] Re: 5.0.2 problem

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Apr 17 12:19:12 EDT 2003

Hi Martin,

for me this error message for NVIZ appears
when I tried to use the package from

http://grass.itc.it/grass5/binary/linux/nviz_postgresql_tk83_i686-pc-linux-gnu_.tar.gz

which was compiled on Redhat with Tcltk 8.3.

If you use Tcltk 8.4 maybe you should try the
other package compiled on SuSe 8.1. This hopefully
works for you ...

http://grass.itc.it/grass5/binary/linux/nviz_postgresql_tk84_i686-pc-linux-gnu_.tar.gz

  Otto