[GRASSLIST:6094] Re: 5.0.2 problem

Oggi m.wegmann at web.de
Fri Apr 18 21:53:06 EDT 2003

> r.series is only available if you compile GRASS from the source code.
> It isn't built as a result of running "make" (which is why it isn't in
> the binary packages); you have to compile it separately (or modify
> src/CMD/lists/GRASS before running "make").

I installed grass 5.0.2 source code sucessfully (well no error messages at the
end ;-) ) and read the part "compiling modules not compiled by default" in the
INSTALL GRASS text, to install r.series.
how do I compile it seperately? in the INSTALL textit is described that you
have t type gmake5 in the modules's directory, but in which directory shall
the module directory be - the one in /usr/local/... or
the one in my home directory from where i installed GRASS? - either in the
module directory under /   (only one called module:
/usr/local/grass5/tcltkgrass/module) nor under ~/  could I find r.series.

cheers Martin and happy Easter