[GRASSLIST:1987] Re: Mark Lake - GRASS modules "missing"

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Mon Dec 8 09:35:38 EST 2003

Ack !  The site must just have been down temporarily when the "broken
links" reported to the web list, and still down when I checked it out.
I made assumptions, and must not have done a good job of looking him
up.  A good lesson, thanks.

By the way, I'll test your modifications to the OS X builds shortly...

On Dec 8, 2003, at 9:04, Paul Kelly wrote:

> Hello Scott
>
> On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Scott Mitchell wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know the current location / contact info for Mark Lake, an
>> archaeologist formerly (?) from London ?  He is the author of a couple
>> of modules that were listed from our web pages, but the links no
>> longer
>> work.  There doesn't seem to be any mention of him on that
>> institution's web pages any more.
>
> What links are you talking about? The pages for r.cva etc. are still
> there
> and just looking now there seems to be a new one: r.in.ntf2? I don't
> remember that before.
>
> See http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrnmar/ and click on GIS in the left-hand
> frame.
>
> I also found a paper just published last September by Mark Lake that
> mentions GIS a lot and still gives his address as UCL in London:
> http://www.envplan.com/epb/abstracts/b30/b29122.html
>
> Paul

----
Scott Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Carleton University
Department of Geography & Environmental Studies, Loeb A209
Mailing:  Loeb B349, 1125 Colonel By Dr., Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6 Canada
1-613-520-2600 x2695 Fax: 613-520-4301 Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca