[GRASSLIST:2082] Re: tk8.5 troubles with CVS build

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Wed Dec 17 17:45:04 EST 2003

On Dec 17, 2003, at 5:36 PM, Hamish wrote:

>>> Has anyone tried using tk8.5 when building 5.7?
>>
>> I hadn't realised that Tk 8.5 existed until now.
>

> I'm not really sure it does:
>
> www.tcltk.com
>
> Latest Releases
> Tcl/Tk 8.4.5 Nov 24, 2003
>

> Unless Chris is using a development version.

I was using the development version, but it should be released soon. I
haven't had a chance to try the suggested fix; I had to drop back to
8.4 to get some work done. I will try it soon.

Thanks!
C.

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia