[GRASSLIST:5282] 'console' and 'X11 for Mac OS X preview'

Eyreka eyreka at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 13:12:41 EST 2003

I've just installed Apple's own implementation of X11 and have a
problem with console.  If I use tcltkgrass and try to load a file in
the open (and selected) monitor window I get the message:  'channel
"console1" wasn't open for writing'.  Apple's X11 app loads much faster
than the XDarwin/OroborOSX combination and supports OpenGL and the Mac
OS X Quartz engine so it would be nice to get tcltkgrass fully
operational (though I still have the command line).

    Erika C.