[GRASSLIST:5401] Re: How to choose initial parameters?

David Hine thehines at znet.net.au
Fri Jan 31 04:02:41 EST 2003

Hi Ben
The first steps are the hardest for sure. I think that using someone
elses data is the best and spearfish is there for using. Understanding
what the "database" is was the stumbling block for me. Its just the full
path to the data -- for me thats /home/David/grassdata, then having
untarred spearfish there, I use spearfish as the location.
But there were some long sessions getting that clear in my mind.
best wishes
David