[GRASSLIST:685] Re: Zoom problems with the full menu

Andrew selkiesdad at comp10680.potsdam.edu
Thu Jul 10 08:51:35 EDT 2003

I find that I get it working sometimes, but mostly by fiddling with the
buttons and button order until I get what I want. I don't know if it is
a matter of my click control or if the software is problematic.  I can't
quite figure out how to get things to reproduce consistently. Sometimes
I give up and use the region settings (g.region) to do the same thing.