[GRASSLIST:752] GRASSLinks can't display a map on Web

Hayashi Shin-ichiro forest at bres.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sat Jul 19 15:47:30 EDT 2003

Dear GRASS users

I'm trying to install GRASSLinks.
When I try to display a map on Web,
I can select map data and commands and I can execute some command,
but GRASSLinks can't display a map on Web.
(using "displayer1" command which is GRASSLinks' original command)

GRASSLinks can make "pmap.script$$" in "*/grasslinks/tmp_grasslinks",
but GRASSLinks can't make "grasslinks.$$.gif".
(There is file name in "*/grasslinks/tmp_grasslinks", but file is empty)

I wonder if "displayer1" command is not work.
And I wonder if "rast2gif"(GRASSLinks' original command) command is not work.

I would like to know how to display a map on web by using GRASSLinks.
http://debris.agbi.tsukuba.ac.jp/grasslinks/ <- This is the site which I try to install GRASSLinks.
(Now using sample data provided by Osaka city Univ. http://www.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/~raghavan/onlinegis/ )

Please give me your suggestion.
Thank you in advance.
Sincerely yours.

----
Hayashi Shin'ichiro
mail:forest at bres.tsukuba.ac.jp URL:http://ryuiki.agbi.tsukuba.ac.jp/~forest
Watershed Management Lab., University of TSUKUBA