[GRASSLIST:864] exporting to geotiff, MapInfo compatibility

viktoras viktorasn at netscape.net
Wed Jul 30 21:25:30 EDT 2003

Thanks for all your answers that I've received so far.

Can anybody suggest how to export georefferenced image into geotiff file
from output of GRASS or gstat ?
In general what I need is exporting bathymetry maps into formats
compatible with MapInfo (that is a request from my customer :-) ).
I've got lost among their www pages so I just expect to find somebody
here who knows how to transfer my maps so they can be read by MapInfo
GIS software.
Besides, I have no experience with MapInfo :-( at all.

Thanks in advance.
Viktoras