[GRASSLIST:866] RE: Grass5 and Mapserver

Matt Doggett mdoggett at coas.oregonstate.edu
Wed Jul 30 16:01:10 EDT 2003

I am.

My application uses GRASS to perform raster (r.mapcalc) calculations
with user inputs to create species suitability 'maps' that are based on
climate and soil conditions.

Check it out at http://mistral.coas.oregonstate.edu/forages

I'm very impressed with mapserver. In fact, I used to have this web
application running in ArcIMS but got so frustrated with it that I
ported it to mapserver and I'm MUCH PLEASED!!! You will be too.

Matt

(RedHat8.0, Apache2.0, Mapserver 3.7, Php4.2.3, Grass5.0)