[GRASSLIST:357] Re: NVIZ : getting a script to run

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Wed Jun 11 21:32:09 EDT 2003

Soil & Water Lab. wrote:

> * the exportation seems to be run with image dump (screen capture).
> You imagine the result, if I move windows other nviz or change of
> desktop to check my emails. Is it one of the features that has been
> corrected in 5.0.2 ? Is there a workaround (apart leaving the nviz
> window on the top, decreasing the pause time to speed up the
> process, and not checking my emails) ?

I don't have answers for most of your questions, but (unfortunately) I
can say that this hasn't changed in 5.0.2. There have been some recent
developments regarding off-screen rendering in the CVS HEAD version,
but I don't know the precise situation (e.g. I don't know whether the
image dumping uses it yet).