[GRASSLIST:398] d.3d

Peter Slizik upsyptsl at savba.sk
Mon Jun 16 05:37:23 EDT 2003

  Hi,

I have a strange problem with d.3d. I'm using it both interactively and from the
script. It seems to me it behaves differently in both modes. I checked twice I
gave it exactly the same parameters. And, after reading manuals, I realized the
non-interactive version lacks some functionality - e.g., there's no "resolution"
parameter, which is present in the interactive version. Is there any way, how to
overcome this problem? Or am I just missing something?

Thanks in advance,

-- Peter