[GRASSLIST:533] Re: DEM Generation from stereo optical imagery

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Jun 26 03:59:00 EDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 12:45:25PM -0700, Gerald Buckmaster wrote:
> Markus,
>
> Wow, everyone else must have interest in the link you provided!  I'm getting
> the ever-popular Error 503 - Too many users.  Is that common with
> grass.itc.it?

Recently the GRASS project arrived at consuming the entire institute's
bandwidth :-), so we had to limit it. Please be so kind to use the mirror
sites as well. We have reorganized the mirrors hierarchiy, which is
explained on the mirror site list (you see this list automatically when the
site is overloaded).

Cheers

Markus