[GRASSLIST:5734] png output made easier

H Bowman hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 21:22:07 EST 2003

I just wrote a little script to make PNG hardcopies a bit easier.
Thought others might find it useful too, so here you go.

Get the display window how you want it, run the script, click on the
monitor, and off it goes.

Works for me, improvements welcome, use at your own risk, etc.
 --is there a way to grab the current monitor size from the command
prompt without using xwininfo? Unfortunately "d.mon -p" doesn't report
it. That would get rid of the mouse click so it could be scriptable, and
might be better for cygwin & OS/X as well..

enjoy,
Hamish