[GRASSLIST:5749] Problem restarting GRASS5 with -tcltk

Brent Wood b.wood at niwa.co.nz
Thu Mar 6 22:31:38 EST 2003

Hi,

I recently crashed out of a GRASS5 session. (sigh..)

The problem now is that the tcl/tk GUI locks up with a blank window on
startup.

Starting in text mode generates an error opening monitor x0 from the
command line, but opening x1 works OK. x0 was open when it crashed, & I'm
assuming the gui is trying to  reopen x0 and failing due to something left
hanging around from the crash.

Hopefully someone can point me at some lock files somewhere or another
simple fix?

Thanks,

  Brent Wood