[GRASSLIST:1889] pie/bar chart of vect variables in 5.0.x

Wed Nov 26 08:40:55 EST 2003

Hello,

I transfered data values of 66 plots from R to GRASS using sites.put() and
plotted their values via the v.bubble command on the background of a raster
image.
I wonder if a pie chart or bar chart is as well available this way.
I looked for d.vect.chart but that seems to be only available in >5.1.
Is it due to the limit of one variable/vector in 5.0.x?

I there a way to plot a pie/bar chart of vector values (8 variables) in 5.0.2?

thanks in advance, cheers Martin