[GRASSLIST:1430] Grass5.7 and answers

hdr0006 at unt.edu hdr0006 at unt.edu
Tue Oct 7 15:04:11 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I am somewhat new to the GRASS environment. I am a grad student who is looking
at evaluating landuse changes effects within a watershed. I had hoped to use the
r.water.fea feature in Grass5.0.2, but it turned out to not be as useful as I
had hoped. Too interactive. So I decided to try r.answers, only it wasn't
available in Grass5.0.2. I am currently compiling and installing Grass5.0.1 to
try it out, but I was wondering if they had put in back in for the Grass5.7? I
should also comment that I am bit of a linux novice. So I wasn't real sure how
to ad jus the answers module to the existing grass5.0.2. Anyway, I'd like to
know if it would be worth downloading the next version, or if anyone knows of a
better model out there I could possibly use. Thanks,

Howard