[GRASSLIST:1488] rescale & histogram tails

Kris Nackaerts knackaerts at gmx.net
Tue Oct 14 03:47:04 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have another question. I have airborne imagery, but I need to rescale
them to increase contrast. I know the r.rescale, but was looking for a
command for a more automatic rescaling whereby for example the first and
last 5% lowest and highest values are dropped.

I could solve it manually via r.stats, but is there a more integrated
solution? I need to do this for hyperspectral CASI imagery (it's just
for visualisation, but still). Have 78 images  that I want to rescale.

Kris