[GRASSLIST:1489] Grass/R - without env. variable ?

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Tue Oct 14 05:05:22 EDT 2003

hello

I would like to know whether I can transfer a filled contour which has
been created without env. variable in R to grass.

something like :

1-Zn.grid <- interp.new(utm.maas$east, utm.maas$north, utm.maas$Zn)
then 2- rast.put (surely with G) to port to grass.

interpolation with env. variable consumes my computer resource (memory)
to zero, whereas without env. variable I can have relible interpolation
result.

Any idea ?
--

Ahmet Temiz
General Directory of Disaster Affairs

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.