[GRASSLIST:1527] GRASS 5.0.3 release candidate 5 (5.0.3RC5) available

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Oct 21 05:16:51 EDT 2003

Dear GRASS Community,

after a long period of testing, the source code of
GRASS 5.0.3 release candidate 5 (RC5) is available:

http://mpa.itc.it/markus/grass50/

The list of changes you find on this page as well.
Before releasing it officially, we would like to get more
feedback.

Please see our "roadmap" for feature details and ongoing
development:
http://grass.itc.it/roadmap.html

Kind regards

 Markus Neteler

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica