[GRASSLIST:1178] Re: Recompiling

Jack Varga jvarga at boulder.net
Wed Sep 10 14:59:38 EDT 2003

Define pitfall.

Compilation usually goes well, although Grass compiles can be lengthy.
You can for the most part ignore all the "warnings", but if compilation
fails, for sure save the error message and send it back here, (if you
don't have any luck figuring out the problem on your own).  But, yes,
configure/make/make install assuming you don't want to modify the
Makefile manually for anything.

-jv