[GRASSLIST:4073] Re: GRASS5.03 vs GRASS5.7

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Aug 3 00:26:58 EDT 2004

Glynn,

Thanks for the information on error messages. Some commands also indicate
that they have completed their processing by sending an email (r.proj for
example). I *think* (but am not sure) that this goes to sendmail. Since I
now have postfix internally--but only use it in some circumstances for its
smtp server--I'm not sure where this ends up.

Michael
C. Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA