[GRASSLIST:5093] Re: nviz segmentation fault

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Dec 9 08:47:26 EST 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 04:00:29PM +0100, Michael Holzmann wrote:
> hello List,
> I have a Problem with nviz (grass5.7.cvs-i686-pc-linux-gnu-27_11_2004 on
> Suse Linux 9.1). When I will start nviz, only the message "segmentation
> fault" appears, nothing else. Can someone help me, please?

I have manually launched the job to rebuild the Linux binary CVS snapshot:
 http://grass.itc.it/grass57/binary/linux/snapshot/

We have applied a lot of stability fixed the last days, maybe
it already helps. If possible, please update to this snapshot
and report again if it works or not.

Additionally I have launched job to create the 5.7 source code CVS snapshot:
 http://www.grass.itc.it/grass57/source/snapshot/

Thanks

 Markus

--