[GRASSLIST:5115] Re: r.in.srtm

William K woklist at charter.net
Fri Dec 10 11:18:20 EST 2004

doesn't look like a shell script - more like rtf.  Are you sure you
saved your script as plain text?  Coming from the Mac OS X side, I can
say that if you use TextEdit, the default format is rtf.

Better yet - the current 5.7 cvs has a cleaned up r.in.srtm included.

On Dec 10, 2004, at 5:01 AM, lawrence moran wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I'm having a problem using r.in.srtm. In response to the command
> r.in.srtm.sh I get:
>
> /usr/local/bin/r.in.srtm.sh: line 1: {rtf1macansicpg10000cocoarttf102:
> command not found
> /usr/local/bin/r.in.srtm.sh: line 2: syntax error near unexpected
> token `}'
> /usr/local/bin/r.in.srtm.sh: line 2: `{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset77
> Helvetica;}'
>
> Does anybody have experience of this? What's the problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lawrence

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin