[GRASSLIST:5183] Re: Raster Calculation for web

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Dec 17 04:25:04 EST 2004

It should be really nice, I hear that there is a security problem in
calling grass command by web due to unique session..

can anyone explain better the point of grass security?

Thanks

Rajan Man Bajracharya wrote:

> Dear Grass-User,
>
> It is possible to use MapServer and libgrass to read and display
> raster data in web. I am wondering if we can perform some sort of
> raster calculation and serve it in web? Any idea is highly appreciated.
>
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> regards,
> -rajan.

Ing. Massimiliano Cannata

SUPSI - Istituto Scienze della Terra
C.P. 72 - CH-6952 Canobbio (Ticino, Switzerland)
Tel +41 (0)91 935 12 25 - Fax +41 (0)91 935 12 09
mailto:massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
http://www.ist.supsi.ch