[GRASSLIST:2453] [grASSLIST:2447] Re: 5.7 vector attributes connection

francesco.pirotti at unipd.it francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Tue Feb 3 16:49:39 EST 2004

Scrive Radim Blazek <blazek at itc.it>:

> On Tuesday 03 February 2004 09:35, francesco.pirotti at unipd.it wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Now one last question:
> > I open my vector files on monitor and when I use d.what.vect and I
> click on
> > one of my polygons, I get all the info BUT it is not editable.
>
> Is it a map in your current mapset? It should be editable.

It is on my mapset and owner and users are

> > Also if I use v.digit I cannot put attributes to my table, it just
> gives a
> > default value which is not editable.
>
> It should be possible, did you get the window with 'Submit' button?
> You cannot change the text or you get an error when 'Submit' is pressed?

Nope, window yes, but no "Submit" button. (I used to get it before... but now
now, no way)
Also happens that when I digitize I do not get the submit button; only default
values (0) and not editable...
mmmmmhhhhh....
I will try to fix it!  Let you know if I manage.
> > I put the v.database settings right, I wonder where the problem is.
>
> Radim
Francesco