[GRASSLIST:2597] Re: libpq_fe.h error in grass5.7

hamdi ines hamdi_ines2003 at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 13 10:05:07 EST 2004

 hello,
Now i tried:
>CFLAGS="-g -Wall" ./configure
--with-grass50=/home/grass/
--with-postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include/

but i get a new error:

checking whether to use PostgreSQL... yes
checking for location of PostgreSQL includes...
/usr/local/pgsql/include
checking for libpq-fe.h... yes
checking for location of PostgreSQL library...
checking for PQsetdbLogin in -lpq... no
checking for PQsetdbLogin in -lpq... no
checking for PQsetdbLogin in -lpq... no
checking for PQsetdbLogin in -lpq... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate PostgreSQL
library.

WHAT CAN I INDICATE THE LIBRARY OF POSTGRES?