[GRASSLIST:2627] debugging dbmi errors

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Sun Feb 15 15:30:03 EST 2004

I am running into problems with dbmi using the mysql database driver
(5.7 cvs). I haven't been having problems until recently, but now when
I try and manipulate vector layers that are stored on mysql, I get the
following error:

dbmi: Protocol error
WARNING: Cannot open select cursor: 'select * from streams_ugr'

What is the best way to debug these errors? The table streams_ugr
exists in the database, and mysql is running.

Thanks,
C.
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia