[GRASSLIST:2657] v.patch (category IDs and descriptions) - supplement

Christof Bigler christof.bigler at colorado.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:42:50 EST 2004

I have some additional information (see my last posting):
When I convert the vector maps with v.to.rast to raster maps (map1.v to
map1.r, map2.v to map2.r, map3.v to map3.r), I can see that the
category descriptions of the grid cells from the original map2.v data
in map3.r are overwritten with the descriptions of map1.v.

Any help is appreciated.

Christof