[GRASSLIST:2767] Re: d.legend use=

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 21:54:38 EST 2004

> I gather GRASS5.0 does not support the d.legend use=cat.

Nope.

> How do I display a legend with only selected categories?

You can always download the newest code for d.legend from CVS and
compile it to use with 5.0.. it would take a couple of (simple)
changes to the source code though- let me know if you want to try.

Mostly there's little that's incompatible, it's just that the new
features were added after 5.0 was released. The new version has some
other nice controls as well if you are going to be using it a lot.

regards,
Hamish