[GRASSLIST:2168] Re: r.in.gdal : Unresolvable problems?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jan 9 03:29:45 EST 2004

Ben,

I have downloaded o36080g5.zip map and imported without
problems using

 - GRASS 5.3-CVS
 - GDAL-CVS
 - compiled GRASS with --with-gdal

My suggestion is to polish the system and eliminate all
GDAL libs. Probably there are different versions in
different directories? Check out for
 - gdal.a
 - libgdal*
 - ogr*