[GRASSLIST:2225] RE: Changing Paper Size in ps.map

John Gillette JGillette at rfmd.com
Wed Jan 14 15:45:02 EST 2004

As the man page for ps.select says, there should be a file
in $GISBASE/etc/paint/ps.devices with the name you are
selecting (large printer?). Check this file (it is ascii)
and look at the settings.  You should see something like:

level: 2
page width: 8.5000
page height: 14.0000

Are these setting what you expect?
If not, you can create your own custom page size.

John