[GRASSLIST:2248] RE: i.points

Uttam Kumar uttamkumar123 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 02:06:53 EST 2004

It is a good idea to toggle off the points in the "Analyse" option in
i.points, you may still see the marked points which appear red on the map;
those points will not be counted in calculating the RMS error. I think you
have to import those images again and create a new group and subgroup if you
want to start anew in the same location. You can chech it out.

best wishes,
uttam.