[GRASSLIST:2300] Re: BGC GRASS module

chiara.sboarina at katamail.com chiara.sboarina at katamail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:04:36 EST 2004

Kirk,
you are right I modified Biome-BGC of Running et al. . I simplified it a lot because my aim is to calculate the amount of C stocked in a year by forest of a region. So I chose as out put only totalc, vegc, soilc and litterc. I removed the spinup simulation not to weight down the module so the user must have many initialization parameters. Now I'm testing the module to see if it works. If you need more informations just tell me and I will try to answer you.
Bye
Chiara