[GRASSLIST:2361] Re: Microsoft SFU 3.5 and GRASS

Andrew selkiesdad at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 06:00:41 EST 2004

These are network services, adding to print services for Unix, etc. I
think what you want is the grass installation for windows using the
X-servers/grass files that can be downloaded from the Grass site. I set
this up several times (following the instructions provided EXACTLY) and
ran identical grass installations on both a linux and a win 2000 box.