[GRASSLIST:3815] openOSX again

Andreas Franz andreas.franz at restaurierung.ch
Tue Jul 6 13:01:14 EDT 2004

I have bought a copy of  Grass as provided by openOSX.com. After a long
period of time the CDs (they have sent two and charged two) arrived but
after installing there is no application "Grass" on my hardrive. I
could see it being installed during installation but disappeared right
before installation was finished. None of the provided files could be
opened!

I contacted openOSX.com by email but never got any support nor even a
single reply to all my emails. Has that dubious company vanished from
the market or does anyone know how to get openOSX Grass running?

I have Panter installed and X11 as well…

Andreas / Switzerland