[GRASSLIST:3990] Re: ps.map grid in Lat/Lon

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 22 03:15:00 EDT 2004

I had a similar problem back with GRASS 5.0.0.  I was told at the time
that ps.map did not support floating point grids, hence the problem
with lat-long locations.  I don't know if it has been fixed, but a
simple workaround is to make a vector grid with v.mkgrid and just
display that along with whatever else you want with ps.map.  Thanks to
whomever suggested that to me.

Good luck,
Ian