[GRASSLIST:3603] Re: Looking for GC data

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 7 02:00:56 EDT 2004

I don't know if it's the type of data you are looking for,  but you can
find a wealth of spatial data for Arizona on the Arizona Regional Image
Archive <http://aria.arizona.edu>. It includes DEM's, DRG's,
Orthophoto, and Landsat imagery.

Enjoy your trip, but watch out for Monsoon storms. They typically occur
every afternoon in the high country in July and August. Beautiful to
watch, but lots of lightening. So stay away from the Ponderosa pines
when one hits. On the other hand, we are in the grips of a long term
drought (six years and going strong), so you might not have much to
worry about this summer.

Michael
C. Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA