[GRASSLIST:3700] v.out.ogr ... is postgresql supported??

cirgeo_admin francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Thu Jun 17 18:34:07 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I  tried to export vector data to PostGIS using OGR, but I got the following
error.  Seems that PostgreSQL is not yet supported or am I missing something?

____________________________________
GRASS 5.7.0:~ > v.out.ogr input=bbbbb type=area dsn="PG:dbname=EvA"
layer=polymap format=PostgreSQL

Error: value <PostgreSQL> out of range for parameter <format>
       Legal range: ESRI_Shapefile,TIGER,S57,MapInfo_File,DGN,Memory,GML,ODBC

 Convert to OGR format.

Radim asked me for the error message, so here it is.  The version of GRASS is
CVS updated to ... 5 minutes ago.

--
CIRGEO
Interdepartment Center of Geomatics