[GRASSLIST:2806] v.what.rast bug?

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Tue Mar 2 11:22:12 EST 2004

I have a raster layer of watershed sub-basins that have the sub-basin
area as the raster value, and a stream layer into which I am trying
upload the corresponding sub-basin area values. However, when I run
"v.what.rast vect=streams rast=basins_area col=wsarea", the specified
column in the vector attribute table is filled with zeros, rather than
the areas. I have verified that the raster values are actually the
sub-basin areas, using d.what.rast. Has anyone run into this problem,
or know of an obvious solution?

Thanks,
Chris
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia