[GRASSLIST:3436] Re: new 53 osx compile

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Mon May 17 17:15:15 EDT 2004

Just to be though, has anyone else had trouble getting the module
d.text.freetype to compile. I updated grass53 today and am getting the:

  "GRASS GIS source code compiled.

Compilation error in module: src/display/d.text.freetype (ignored)"

error. The configlog look fine.

On May 17, 2004, at 3:07 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Kirk,
>
> I haven't compiled this in several months. You've probably checked the
> obvious, but do you perhaps the correct version of Freetype installed
> in a non-standard location and need to do a --with-libdir= or
> something similar in the ./config?
>
> I guess I'd check the config log first to see what is going on with
> freetype (where it is looking and where it wants to look, etc.).

Ya... I don't know. The config log looks fine. No problems with
freetype. I seem to remember that there was once an issue of whether
configure looked for freetype first in apple's X11 or fink... I've
tried both and doesn't seem to matter.

University of Minnesota     email: kwythers at umn.edu