[GRASSLIST:4864] Re: vector digitizing

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Wed Nov 17 10:28:22 EST 2004

Hi...
I have noted that there is already a wish about my problem...
the text was this:

For the new v.digit in GRASS 5.7 I would like to see an elastic band
function
as it is implemented in the old v.digit in GRASS 5.0/5.3.

Digitizing long lines e.g. contour lines you always need to stop
digitizing,
then set a node, then use the pan function and start digitizing from the
node
again. For this an elastic band as in the old v.digit would be very
helpful.
thanks

this is exaclty what I need....   :-)

thanks for all answer....