[GRASSLIST:4921] Re: g.region to set the boundaries

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 23 15:30:40 EST 2004

I am not sure, but I think you are asking to make every map the same
size in an xy location.  This will make the resolution of every map
different if they were the same before importing, and they were all the
same size before importing.  If this is what you want to do, I think
you need to change the header information for the raster with r.support
(used up to 5.3).

I think that you might want to just reproject these maps so that they
are georeferenced.  That way they will line up exactly.  Use i.group,
i.target, i.points, i.rectify for each map to send it to a location
with a projection that matches the original map.

G'luck
-Ian